Sunday 17 July 2011

CALL TO SERVICE; A PETITION FOR.

Dear All,
Whereas I am reluctant to pressume upon your gracious attention, I, the undersigned is sending this petition.
And whereas there is no gainsaying the benefits which your service is bound to bestow upon humanity;
And whereas I am infinitely thankful for the roles you have been playing for the upliftment of our world and privilege to vouchsafed to me heretofore;
And whereas, our world have of late being victim of destructive selfishness;
I therefore, humbly request your good selves to please intervene to cause to take upon yourselves to rise above the narrow confines of your individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity so as to cause your immediate and remote publics to walk in the light of creative altruism, thereby answering life's most persistent and urgent question-what are you doing for others?
I here remain, your hopeful comrade.
(Signed)
Comrade Akinloye Olusegun Oyeniyi,
Abuja, Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment